Chicken Crackling, Naked. Unseasoned 1KG
- NEW RECIPE. This is the first chicken crackling to hit the UK. Try our new tasty healthier alternative to pork scratchings or crackling.
- Compared to a pork scratching our chicken crackling is high in protein and low in fat, perfect for Keto diets
- Produced in the UK, our snack contains no artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives or MSG. Oh and we are Gluten Free too!
- Looking for a great pub snack to offer your customers, look no further than a delicious hand cooked chicken crackling or two!
- Trade size bags of chicken crackling, perfect for restaurants, pubs, bars, clubs, caterers and chefs
Little Bobby Jebb Presents…
The Original Chicken Crackling: Naked. Unseasoned.
If you are a Chicken Crackling fan and not a trade customer, this is our re-sealable 1kg pouch, they stay fresh for ages, and taste great every single time!
If you are a trade customer, try our bulk trade pack, ideal for catering, restaurants, bars and pubs. Some of our clients add them to salads, others top burgers with them, some sell them in small bowls as Tapas or a pub snack. 5kg Bulk Bag.
Our Chicken Crackling is ideal for just about everything from a good old snack with a beer, to chucking over a salad or a mug of soup, or for warming gently in the oven and dipping into whatever takes your fancy. It’s high in protein, low in carbs and sugars and truly the first of its kind. So as an alternative to the traditional Pork Scratching, give them a crack. (Oh, and they won’t hurt your teeth either…)
Our high in protein chicken cracklings are a great snack for those that love a pork scratching but are looking for a healthier and tastier alternative.
Hand-cooked in our own specialist kitchens in the UK they are also great for those looking for a pork crackling alternative.
Chicken skin is mainly monounsaturated fat in the form of oleic acid, also found in olive oil and we all know how good that is for you! I’m not sure on the facts on this.
So, enjoy our Chicken Cracklings as a snack, with a squeeze of lime, with a glass of something cold or top salads with them. Even dip them in melted chocolate…
Reinvented for 2020 with an improved recipe. If you liked them before, you’ll love them now. If you didn’t, see what we’ve done to change your mind…